Slattery's Pub chooses G Suite
On the eve of my 10th year at Slattery's Pub, I am announcing that we have chosen Google for Work (G Suite) as our platform for future growth.
So many pubs and restaurants are rightly paying great attention to their Social Media. But don't forget your internal IT systems. It's now cheaper then ever to implement the absolute best systems because it's all in the cloud.
- Incredible email functionality and Apps - share your info@ among key staff and check out Streak for Pipeline Management
- Beautifully shared calendars - our bookings and events are visible to all staff - the agenda display is great addition.
- Workflows using Google Forms and Sheets - ensure tasks are completed and stock counts now take 75% less time.
- Intranet with Google Sites giving each user their own work console
- Brilliantly mobile - Google is great on mobile so we don't need to revert to laptops
- Google Analytics - if you have a business and this means nothing, then start learning fast!
- Google Keep - where have you been all my life? - extremely handy self organizer and collaborative App
- Make sure your next phone is Android - we have 5 Samsung Notes
- Hangouts! This App allows you to video conference with team members - but it also records the entire meeting and has it ready in your YouTube account.
- Google Maps... not many people know this but you can create customized layers over your Google Map. Great tool for prospecting!
- Google Plus, Adwords, Docs, Drive, Slides and many more Apps which all work seamlessly over the web via mobile devices.
In a previous life my friends called me Internet Alex. It's great to be back!